The D’Evelyn Education Foundation (DEF) was established in 2004 as a non-profit organization designed to provide the financial support necessary to maintain the academic, athletic, performing arts, and scholarship programs at D’Evelyn Junior/Senior High School. The financial support of DEF is essential to the continued success of our great school, and serves an important function of supporting D’Evelyn students, teachers, and staff both inside and outside the classroom.
For the 2019-2020 school year, DEF has pledged over $180,000 of support to D’Evelyn students, teachers, and staff members. Among the various programs DEF supports, this year, the fundraising efforts will support:
· Nearly $60,000 towards performing arts, including new instruments for band and orchestra, costumes and technical items for junior and senior high school productions, and recording materials for choir programs
· Over $30,000 towards D’Evelyn athletic programs, including new uniforms for seven varsity programs, along with additional support for 15 varsity athletic programs
· $10,000 for programs supporting D’Evelyn students including Boys and Girls Mentoring, After Prom, and Junior High Boosters
· Nearly $40,000 in scholarships and awards offered to D’Evelyn students and faculty this year, supporting students with college scholarships and teachers with support for continuing education
· Numerous additional supports for the DEF community engagement programs, like Jaguar Tracks, teacher recognition, DEF events, & Parent-Teacher Conferences
For sponsorship opportunities, you may purchase them directly on the handbid site or go to http://develyneducationfoundation.weebly.com/dinner-auction-sponsorship-benefits.html for more information.
To donate auction items and for Frequently Asked Questions, go to http://develyneducationfoundation.weebly.com/annual-auction.html
For additional questions, please contact email@example.com.