We Connect The Dots is opening our STEAM Research & Education Center. The facility will play a key role in supporting workforce development programs for communities across Long Island. Join us to take a first look at the Professional Learning Center. We will be sharing a first look at images of the newly designed space, and an opportunity to experience first-hand the professional development programs that will be offered in the center. Have fun exploring virtual & mixed reality technology, explore the new center through a Virtual Reality tour with Oculus Rift. Learn about the value of membership within the center and the exciting learning possibilities.
Each ticket includes admission to the Building STEAM Benefit for two. All donations over $1,500 on or before July 12th qualify for "Founding Member" status. All Founding Members will be recognized and acknowledged in many ways, including on our Founding Member wall within the facility. Here are some examples of the benefits of membership. For specific membership benefits visit our membership page here: https://www.we-connect-the-dots.org/nbmembership
All memberships include:
• State-of-the-art technology center
• Attend unlimited MEMBER ONLY professional development classes, workshops and guest speaker events
• High speed wi-fi workspace
Individual and Organizational Memberships may include:
• Member discounts (special events / non-member workshops / non-member training's,)
• Podcast studio rental
• Discounts on conference rooms, and facility rental
• Access to On-site Kitchen - Unlimited Coffee Tea/Microwave
Sponsor Memberships may include:
• One full day facility rental - To be booked with our facility manager
• Primary branding within the facility - Logo and content to be approved
• Branding on website and within social media and marketing materials
For more details on memberships including Founding Member benefits visit our website here https://www.we-connect-the-dots.org/nbmembership Full membership details will be announced at the Benefit on July 12th.