Anatomical posters like you’ve never seen before!
Not only are all three posters in this set finely detailed, there’s a feature you don’t normally see on other posters – an activity of daily living (ADL) for each muscle. These ADLs are written in the same engaging, relatable, and sometimes-funny writing style you expect from Trail Guide to the Body!
The Muscles of the Human Body 3-Poster Set allows you to display all three views: anterior, posterior, and lateral
There are several ways you can use these posters:
- Learn the names of the muscles.
- Discover how they help you move in everyday life.
- Quiz yourself or a friend.
- Instructors, hang these posters in your classroom and have students quiz each other with them.
- Practitioners, these are a handy reference tool for you and your clients!