With multiple examples of documentation and tips for success, Documentation for Athletic Training, Second Edition by Dr. Jeff Konin, Mr. John Kaltenborn, and Dr. Margaret Frederick Thompson aims to present a wide array of methods and forms, providing students, educators, and certified athletic trainers alike with a multifaceted tool box for their documentation needs.
This book details the many types of written documentation including evaluations, discharge summaries, injury reports, and medical releases. While still covering basic principles, various styles of writing, legal considerations, and documentation for reimbursement, the Second Edition continues to stay in stride with the trends of technology, informing the reader of the benefits and challenges of electronic documentation and e-health records.
• Practice worksheets for documentation of clinical proficiencies
• Chapter objectives and items for discussion to evaluate learning
• “Pearls of Wisdom” emphasizing key points and professional advice
• Comprehensive medical abbreviation list
• Study questions in each chapter