Stop by the MSE Foundation table behind suites 210/211 at the Caps game against the Florida Panthers on Friday, Oct. 19, for the Stanley Cup Champions Puck Surprise. For $40 fans may purchase a package that includes a 2018 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals puck and M&Ms. What’s the surprise? All but five pucks are autographed by a Caps player. If the puck you select is not autographed, Capitals center and Stanley Cup Finals Game 5 game winning goal scorer Lars Eller will sign it for you personally after the game!*
A limited number of pucks are available to purchase online by 5 p.m. on Oct. 19 at https://handbid.app.link/StanleyCupPuckSurprise. If you purchase a puck online, you can pick your puck at the game. If you are not attending the game, you will receive a randomly selected, autographed puck.
Pucks are limited, so plan on arriving early so you don't miss this special opportunity. Sales begin as soon as the doors open at 6 p.m. Please be advised that cash is the only method of payment that will be accepted in-game. Customers may not pay by credit card or check. Five lucky winners will get to meet Lars Eller after the game and all proceeds benefit Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation.
- Only three pucks per person, supplies are limited.
- If the puck you select is not autographed, Caps center Lars Eller will sign it after the game.
- Each winner will be allowed to bring one guest to meet Lars Eller.
- Cash will be accepted as payment for pucks for in-game purchases.
- Credit cards and checks will not be accepted for in-game purchases.
- All proceeds benefit MSE Foundation.
- Specific players’ autographs are not guaranteed.
- Winners must meet outside section 118 immediately after the game.
*Online purchasers not attending the game on Oct. 19 are ineligible for the Lars Eller post-game meet and greet and will receive a randomly selected, autographed puck.
Online purchases not attending the game on Oct. 19 may arrange to pick up pucks at a future Capitals game or at MedStar Capitals Iceplex or to ship pucks to a home or business address.
Online purchasers not attending the game on Oct. 19 and not arranging to pick up the pucks are responsible for cost of shipping, and payment will be added to Handbid invoice.